adidas Free Hiker Primeblue Hiking Shoes Mens
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Sock-like fit: The combination of the adaptive midsole and PRIMEKNIT upper creates a feeling of stepping into a stretchy, breathable and seamless sock that adapts to your foot shape and natural foot expansion.
- Rubber sole
- Continental Rubber outsole: Extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions.
- BOOST Upper: Boost offers endless energy in the mountains, temperature-independent cushioning and high adaptability on rocky surfaces.
- BOOST midsole: Boost offers long lasting cushioning, energy return and high adaptability on rocky surfaces.
- Abrasion resistant weldings: Protection.
- WATER REPELLENT PRIMEKNIT: splash water-repellent seamless primeknit upper providees ultimate fit through a precisely engineered, adaptive, lightweight knitted textile created in one step
Sold：284 Wished: 20 Followed: 35
Lightness and comfort on long routes. Hiking has never been so good. In this model everything has been designed to ensure maximum comfort on long hikes. The adidas Primeknit upper wraps and supports the movements of the foot, while the Torsion bar provides stability and flexibility.
10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 15, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
by Cledia Sizemore
The product was exactly what I was looking for and the shipping was incredibly fast. Thank you for providing such great service.